Apr 1–3, 2017
|Organized by:||Beit Al Karma Consulting
|Venue:||Beit Al Karma Consulting|
|Address:||50 Shooting Club Street, Al Dokki, Cairo|
|Admission:||Workshop cost: 950 LE|
Organizational sustainability is increasingly demanded by civil society organizations, non-governmental organizations and social entrepreneurs to ensure programmatic continuity and organizational growth that are necessary to continue, expand and scale the delivery of services and development projects
This course will focus on financial security as a core to organizational sustainability and the need of organizations to diversify their sources of revenues in order to avoid risks associated with the dependency on few funding resources. Therefore, appropriate, yet creative and consistent fundraising efforts are indispensable to the survival of development organizations and foundations.
• Increased understanding of the interconnected pillars of sustainable organizations – Organizational Sustainability
• Increased understanding, techniques and best practice to design a best-fit and effective fund-raising strategy
• Equipping participants with the know-how to effectively and differently tailor their development projects and fundraising messages while approaching various funding sources
• Learn how to effectively & emotionally communicate development messages and causes using narrative tools such as case statements, cover letter and success stories
Who should attend?
• Civil Society Organizations, non-governmental organizations & foundations
• Social entrepreneurs
• Research institutes
• This training course of instruction and practice is delivered over 3-days (18 hours).
• Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
• Trainers are bilingual English / Arabic
10% discount for two persons and more
to register fill this form: http://bit.ly/29OTZW2