Jul 10–11, 2015
|Address:||13 Abdallah Ibn alTaher, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt, 11759 behind Hanimex|
Project Management Workshop
workshop audience :
# people who are interested in start ups
# anyone interested in start a career in project management
# any student need to learn more about project management basics to help him in his life .
workshop plan :
DAY #1 :
1. project definition.
2. project VS operation.
3. why project management & project management history.
4. Brief about the 5 process groups which project consist of and it's nine knowledge areas.
5. Start case study with first project life cycle "Initiation phase".
6. Continue with second project life cycle " Planning phase"
DAY #2 :
1. Third project life cycle "Execution phase"
2. Fourth project cycle "Monitoring & Control phase".
3. Fifth project life cycle "Closure Phase".
FOR APPLY : http://goo.gl/forms/EesID44UM9
WORKSHOP FEES : 100 L.E
workshop days : 10/7 & 11/7
workshop time : 1:00 to 5:00
workshop place : utopia " 13 شارع عبد الله بن طاهر متفرعغ من جاد الحق مكرم عبيد "
for more info : call us 01013178588
ABOUT TRAINER :
# faculty of commerce graduate , CAIRO university , class of 2010
# worked in sales field in beginning of his life
# after that he worked in TE-DATA in field of planning & development
# he performed this workshop in TE-DATA
# he performed this workshop in TEENS CLUB in american university in CAIRO