Sep 4–5, 2013
|Organized by:||Beit Al Karma Consulting
|Venue:||Beit Al Karma Consulting|
|Address:||50 Shooting Club Street, Al Dokki, Cairo|
One of the main factors in the sustainability of organizations and firms is securing funds needed to cover their activities and operating costs. In the current transitional and challenging economic context, organizations are called to even diversify their sources of revenues to avoid risks associated with the dependency on few funding resources. Appropriate, yet creative and consistent, fundraising efforts are indispensible to the survival of organizations and firms.
Participants of the Training Course will know how to
- Appropriately select funding resources mix including the private sector
- Develop a successful fund-raising plan (Part 1 and Part 2)
- How to write a fund-raising cover letter and a case statement
- Choose communication tools and approaches for a successful fundraising
- Identify and develop business intelligent information into business opportunity
- Design and develop business opportunities tracking plan
How to register:
Fill in this form:
- For any information contact us at 02 333 77 666 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a foundation level training course.
- Presentations, training course materials and hand-outs are in English
- Trainers are bilingual English / Arabic
- Course Fees per participant is 950 EGP (net). Fees include trainee manual, training certificate and refreshment breaks.
- Fees to be paid at least one calendar week prior to the course date.
- 5% discount will be applied for registering a group of three and more
Who Should Attend
Fund-raising Specialists, Business Developers, Client Account Managers,
Proposal Managers, Capture Managers, Marketers and Public Relations Officers of non-governmental organizations, foundations private consulting firms and solutions providers.
Since 2007, Beit Al Karma Egypt has delivered training and business development advisory services, informed by the day-to-day realities of business development and lessons learned from the actual delivery of consulting assignments, to more than a thousand professionals representing national and regional Non-governmental organizations, foundations, private consulting firms, corporate donors as well as other funding agencies and development clients. Growth programs aims at creating organizational sustainability through maintaining relationships, enduring impact and securing financial resources through more wins.