|Areas of Focus:|
|Address:||Building 1, Block 2/15, District 12, Gharb Summid, 6th of october, Giza|
|Date of Establishment:||2012|
In 2012, we started as a group of volunteers with a vision of “Investing in Humans” regardless of their age, race or religion. Now Fard is a leading NGO working with refugees and Egyptians to help them reach their full potential through 3 different programs.
The zone through which we meet the basic and human needs of our beneficiaries
Through our innovative learning methods we work on developing the children’s skills and giving them tools to reach their full potential and enable them to succeed further in their education, life, and within their communities.
At Fard we believe that financial sustainability is key to a dignified life. We thrive to empower individuals through our vocational training and entrepreneurial projects.
To become the leading regional NGO fostering and investing in individuals to fulfill their potential and have a positive impact in their community.
Helping individuals to identify and reach their own unique potential by providing creative and innovative pathways to success in the fields of education, livelihoods and community services.
Strategic goals 2017-2022
1. Provide individuals with access to quality formal and informal education needed to fulfill their potential.
2. Empower individuals to improve their livelihoods in a sustainable manner.
3. Provide life enhancing community services to individuals.
4. Build the capacity of youth to achieve positive impact in the community.
5. Raise concern and awareness about the issues related to our areas of work