Jul 25–Aug 3, 2015
|Organized by:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space
|Venue:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space|
|Address:||17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st. Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
To understand lessons on how the systems in your car work. You don’t have to be an engineer we will simplify the basics of each system to enable you to understand the following.
Obtaining the awareness of safe driving for the safety of ourselves, our families and for safer roads.
• Introduction about automotives and their main components(classification of vehicle parts)
o Engine and all its systems like fuel supply system, electrical system, cooling system, lubrication system, exhaust system.
o Clutch, Gearbox, Prop shaft, Differential, Couplings
o Braking system
o Body and suspension
• Vehicle Selection criteria.
• Most common new vehicle options and how to use them properly.
• Diagnostic skills and most common "Do It Yourself" service tasks.
• The workshop will include driving awareness session
o Safe driving awareness.
o Ergonomic driving for better driver health.
o Economic driving (saving money of Fuel, Spare parts, keeping car in shape and Efficiency).
o Changing driving style and building good driving habits.
o Emergency decisions (Tire explosion, brakes malfunction).
o Understanding the cluster warning lights