Mar 23, 2016 12:00–2:00pm
|Address:||7 Gamal El Din Abou El Mahasen St. Garden City, Ground Floor, Cairo, Egypt|
Falak is proud to launch its second photography competition for 2016. Photographers wishing to participate must submit four photographs by March 23 at the latest. (See details below for submission guidelines.) The photographs may be in color or b&w and are not limited in style or genre, but must be related to one theme.The best submissions will be framed and exhibited and the winner will receive a prize of 1,000 EGP. Submissions will be judged by a panel of three professionals in the field: David Degner, Marouan Omara, and Yasser Alwan (see biographies below).
1. Submission fee is 100 EGP per photographer.
2. Each photographer must submit 4 photos related to one theme.
3. Photos must be submitted digitally (falak.gallerybookstore@gm
4. The long side of the photo must not exceed 30cm in printed format.
5. Last submission date is March 23 for both digital and hard-copy submissions.
6. The best work will be framed and exhibited for one month at Falak.
7. The exhibition opening along with announcement of the competition results will be on Thursday, March 31 at 6:00 pm.
8. The winning set of photographs will be awarded 1000 EGP