Feb 8, 2016 7:30–10:00pm
|Organized by:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space
|Venue:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space|
|Address:||17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st. Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
|Admission:||Your Investment: 100 EGP (to be paid on session's day).|
|Event Language:||Training Language: - Arabic but most material/terminology is in English.|
- Are you considering post grad studies abroad and want to get more insights from professionals?
- Do you want to know more about the required steps for qualifying to a Masters Degree Abroad?
- Do you want to know more about the available scholarship opportunities for pursuing a Masters Degree Abroad?
If your answer to the above is yes, then we would encourage you to register for the Masters Abroad Orientation Session.
To Register: http://bit.ly/1F6QaDI
- Graduates willing to pursue their Masters Degree overseas.
- University students.
- Searching for suitable programs & scholarships.
- Qualifying yourself for common requirements.
- Application process tips & tricks.
- Maximizing benefits from duration spent abroad.
- Post Masters plans.
- Address: 17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st., Parallel to Abu Bakr Sedik st. (Galaa Bridge), Heliopolis.
- Closest Landmark: Diwan Book Store.
Speaker: Noha El-Sebaie - http://bit.ly/1VLrrbM
- Noha El-Sebaie is a development practitioner with extensive experience in education, employment and socio-economic development in Egypt. She is currently a Senior Programme Assistant at the International Organization for Migration’s (IOM) Labour Migration and Human Development Unit. Noha also worked as a project manager at Nahdet el Mahrousa NGO (NM), where she led a number of programs and partnerships focusing on education, employment and civil society development. Noha holds a Master’s degree in International Development from the London School of Economics and Political Sciences (LSE), and a BA in economics and political science from Cairo University, where she also worked as an economics teaching assistant.
For inquiries, kindly contact 01007898227