Feb 10, 2016 7:30–10:00pm
|Organized by:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space
|Venue:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space|
|Address:||17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st. Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
|Admission:||Your Investment: 100 EGP (To be paid on event's day).|
|Event Language:||Training Language: - Arabic but most material/terminology is in English.|
Are you seeking a career in Marketing and want to know more about the career?
- Do you want to know what it takes to find a marketing job?
If your answer to the above is yes, then we would encourage you to register for the Marketing Career Advising Session.
To register: http://bit.ly/1tWfMOS
- People pursuing a career in Marketing.
- Recent Grads (0 to 4 years of experience).
- University Students.
- Overview on Marketing.
- Different functions within Commercial.
- Job Nature & Day to Day Tasks.
- Career Path.
- Post Graduate Studies/Courses.
- Useful Resources.
- Address: 17 Ibn Sina st., Parallel to Abu Bakr Sedik st., from from Salah Salem (Galaa Bridge), Heliopolis.
- Closest Landmark: Diwan Book Store.
- Mohamed Esmat - http://bit.ly/1VwqfJW
- Networking with Marketing Professionals.
- Monthly vacancies notification for the next 6 months.
- 20% discount on next session (workshops excluded).
About the Speaker:
- Mohamed Esmat, an Economics graduate from Cairo University, is currently leading the Consumer Electronics Category Management Team at Samsung Electronics Egypt. Previously employed by Vodafone and Nielsen for 5 years through which he gained practical experience in customer & product segmentation as well as product & process innovation.
During his years of experience, he worked in several cross function projects which lead to the development of their knowledge of different functions and roles.
For inquiries, kindly contact 0100 789 8227