Jul 20–Sep 8, 2015
|Organized by:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space
|Venue:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space|
|Address:||17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st. Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Do you see a lot of social media vacancies on Facebook posts?
- Are you a senior student or a recent grad and exploring your options?
- Are you interested in Social Media and Creative opportunities?
- Are you interested in pursuing a career in Branding and Digital media agencies ?
Then this is your chance to attend the Social Media Management training organized by Lead the Leaders NGO.
- Recent Grads (0 to 2 years of experience).
- University Senior Students.
- People seeking a career in the Creative Social Media teams with strong brands.
- People who need direction on CV writing, job hunting and interviews behavior (There will be extra FREE sessions for those who will attend the Social Media training).
20 Hours for technical Social Media management that will let you be able to kick off working after the training.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Social media.
- Different Social Media channels ( FB, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin...etc)
- Which Channels to use and how to use them through the Golden Circle.
- Case studies for Famous brands.
- Brand awareness and positioning through Social Media.
- Organic reach and Paid ads.
- Creative content creation: Bench marking, competitors, Target audience, channels, linking your network and monitoring.
- Useful Resources and Social Media tools.
- Workshop: working on real campaigns on social media.
Including Extra 8 Hours for Self preparation for interviews:
CV writing, dos and don'ts
How to evaluate the company you are applying for
How to behave in the interview
How to sell your talents to the company
- Date: saturday 6th of June 12 pm is the Orientation session
- Saturday: 20th of June from 11am to 3 pm
- Saturday: 27th of June from 11am to 3 pm
- Saturday: 4th of July from 11am to 3 pm
- Saturday: 11th of July from 11am to 3 pm
Friday and Saturday: the 24th and 25th of July, 8 hours of How to Market your talents.
Your Investment: 700 EGP.
Kindly fill this form, and we'll be waiting for you at AlMaqarr to pay the fees. :)
Or you can pay through Ingez - انجز
- Venue: AlMaqarr (www.facebook.com/AlMaqarr) .
- Address: 17 Ibn Sina st. from Salah Salem (Galaa Bridge), Parallel to Abu Bakr Sedik st., Heliopolis
For more info about the workshop: 01007744121
- Getting the knowledge of Social Media tactics, management and creative content.
-Implementing what you have gained in the workshop.
-Helping you find a job in Social media and marketing agencies.
-Providing you with advice about the companies in Egypt and how to evaluate the company's profile.
- CV review after the session.
- 20% discount on next Training or Workshop provided.
Radwa Alaa Eldin: https://eg.linkedin.com/pub/radwa-alaa/27/550/268
About the Speaker:
- Radwa Alaa is a passionate trainer, who has been working in the community development for the past four years, she hated her university so she started working on her talents through self education and volunteering in youth organizations.
She is one of the 10 founders of EASE NGO, she has experience in Marketing, Recruitment and Community development Project Management in which she could lead big teams at a very young age.
She believes in the Power of youth and how they can change the World, that's why she is grabbing each and every opportunity to be the change and help others find their way.