Feb 26–29, 2016
|Organized by:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space
|Venue:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space|
|Address:||17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st. Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
|Admission:||Early Bird Payment (Till 21 Feb): 300 EGP. - Normal Fees (Deadline 24 Feb): 400 EGP. - Group Price for 3 or more (Deadline 24 Feb): 250 EGP each.|
|Event Language:||Training Language: - Arabic but most material/terminology is in English.|
- Are you a junior Supply Chain professional and want to enhance to your knowledge?
- Are you interested in Supply Chain and want to know more about it?
- Are you interested in pursuing a career in Supply Chain?
If your answer to the above is yes, then we would encourage you to register for the Supply Chain Basics – 4 Days Workshop.
To register: http://bit.ly/1PmWx9s
- People planning to shift to Supply Chain.
- University Senior Students.
- People with < 3 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Corporate Professionals with < 6 years of experience, and interested in understating more about Supply Chain.
- Overview on Supply Chain.
- Sales & Operations Planning.
- Demand Planning.
- Capacity Planning.
- Inventory Management.
- Distribution Planning.
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement.
- Supply Chain Case Studies.
- Overview on Lean Six Sigma.
- Supply Chain Career.
- Duration: 4 Days.
- Dates: Friday 26th, Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th, Monday 29th of February.
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Venue: AlMaqarr (www.facebook.com/AlMaqarr).
- Address: 17 Ibn Sina st., Parallel to Abu Bakr Sedik st., from from Salah Salem (Galaa Bridge), Heliopolis.
- Closest Landmark: Diwan Book Store.
- Mohamed Orfy: http://linkd.in/1xByglK
- Yahia Arafa: eg.linkedin.com/in/yahiaarafa
- Early Bird Payment (Till 21 Feb): 300 EGP.
- Normal Fees (Deadline 24 Feb): 400 EGP.
- Group Price for 3 or more (Deadline 24 Feb): 250 EGP each.
- At AlMaqarr Or you can pay through Ingez.
- Deposits are non refundable after 24th of February.
- Attending the workshop and mastering Supply Chain basics.
- Networking with Supply Chain professionals.
- Resume review after the session.
- Monthly vacancies notification for the next 6 months.
- 20% discount on next workshop or session.
About the Trainers:
- Yahia Arafa is a corporate professional with a degree in Economics from Cairo University. He has 4 years of supply chain experience, working with two of the global largest FMCG companies, Nestle and Pepsi. He has particular knowledge and expertise in purchasing, supply planning, export operations and distribution. Additionally, Yahia has two years in project management experience having worked with the UN in Egypt and Yemen. Lately, Yahia shifted careers to Marketing and is currently handling the commercial operations for Samsung’s TV business in Egypt. Finally, Yahia has a passion for providing career counseling & sharing his experiences with others, where he participated in organizing and delivering 1000+ career advising hours over the past 5 years.
- Mohamed Orfy is a Supply Chain Professional with a degree in Engineering from Cairo University. He started his career as an Oil & Gas engineer with Schlumberger, and then moved to P&G as a supply chain professional where he has been working for the past 5 years. He has particular knowledge and expertise in demand planning and logistics operations. Finally, Mohamed has a passion for providing career counseling & sharing his experiences with others, where he participated in organizing and delivering 150+ career advising sessions over the past 3 years.
- Arabic but most material/terminology is in English.
For inquiries, kindly contact 0100 789 8227