Feb 7, 2016 7:30–10:00pm
|Organized by:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space
|Venue:||AlMaqarr Co-working Space|
|Address:||17 Ibn Sina st. Salah Salem st. Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
|Admission:||Your Investment: 100 EGP (to be paid on session's day).|
|Event Language:||Arabic but most material/terminology is in English.|
- Are you interested in HR and you want to know more about the HR job market?
- Do you want to know more about different functions within HR (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Organizational Development)?
- Are you considering post grad studies/certifications in HR and want to get more insights from HR professionals?
If your answer to the above is yes, then we would encourage you to register to for the HR Career Advising Session.
To register: http://bit.ly/1tgRNZX
- People interested in pursuing a career in HR.
- Recent Grads (0 to 4 years of experience).
- University Students.
- Overview on Different Functions within HR.
- Different Functions within HR.
- Job Nature & Day to Day Tasks.
- Career Path.
- Required Skills.
- Post Graduate Studies/Courses.
- Useful Resources.
- Date: Wednesday 17th of February.
- Time: 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Venue: AlMaqarr (www.facebook.com/AlMaqarr).
- Address: 17 Ibn Sina st., Parallel to Abu Bakr Sedik st., from from Salah Salem (Galaa Bridge), Heliopolis.
- Closest Landmark: Diwan Book Store.
- Hassan Abdelkahar: http://linkd.in/1LmPjgC
- Sherif Ashraf: http://linkd.in/1EoK8Ya
- Networking with HR professionals.
- Monthly vacancies notification for the next 6 months.
- 20% discount on next session (workshops excluded).
About the Speakers:
- Sherif Ashraf is an HR professional with four years’ experience in telecommunication and pharmaceutical fields, Vodafone and Novartis. He graduated from Alsun Ain Shams University in 2011. Currently is working in HR Shared Services and Payroll. Beside his HR Experience, he is passionate about development in addition to founding Social and business Enterprises.
- Hassan Abdelkahar is a Freelance Career Coach and Founder of Discover Your Talents (DYT), Helps people to match their natural talents with a best fit career and reach their potentials in life and work, Also to develop their performance to get the maximum benefit from their effort at work, by providing training and coaching services to individuals. He works in Recruitment and Manpower Planning Function at Orascom Constructions Industries (OCI), his previous jobs were at Bavarian Auto Group (BMW); Organization Development and Training Functions, Bank Audi; Recruitment Function, and Egyptian Drilling Company (EDC); Recruitment and Organization Development Functions, holds a BSc of Civil Engineering, Ain Shams University. Certified Job and Career Development Coach Certificate (JCDC) , Job and Career Transition Coach Certificate (JCTC) from Career Development Network - San Jose, USA. Holds a diploma degree in International Career Management from Ecole Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées (ESLSCA Business School).
For Inquiries Please contact 01224335143