Aug 31–Sep 2, 2015
|Organized by:||UNDP Egypt
|Address:||CEDARE Building, 2 El Hegaz Street, Roxy, Heliopolis, Cairo|
Did you know that games could be used to create social change?
For the second time, the Engagement Lab, based at Emerson College in Boston, USA will be joining us! In this 3-day intensive game design workshop you will:
• Learn the fundamentals of game design
• Learn how to apply game design principles in tackling development challenges in your community
• Work in a team to produce an original game prototype that addresses a problem related to Civic Engagement or Entrepreneurship
There are a limited number of seats available for this workshop. Please note that the workshop will be conducted in English. English language proficiency is required.
We are hoping to have a diverse group of participants. Therefore we highly encourage graphic designers, programmers, artists, engineers and people with different backgrounds to apply.
Interested? Here is how to apply:
1. You can apply as an individual. Please fill in the form here:http://goo.gl/forms/LdqcbZ2Qjv
2. You can apply as a team (3 – 5 members maximum). Please fill in the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/lW7VEaxFBB
Deadline to apply: August 5